IT Security Access Administrator - MA/4403
Main Purpose of the Role:
• This role requires someone who can quickly learn to process a large number of requests for application/system (starters/movers/leavers) access in an accurate and timely manner.
• Over 300 applications/systems are covered.
• Requests for access are received via an Access Request system.
• The role also involves reviewing access/activity for certain systems, performing checks of access granted, and other regular tasks.
• The role is intended to provide additional capacity within the team to clear a backlog of work, and then allow more experienced staff to focus on process developments to increase coverage and efficiency of team activities.
• The role requires the set-up, amendment, deletion of systems access for business and technical staff in a timely, and accurate manner.
• Able to work with a heavy workload, and able to communicate effectively with technical teams and business users.
• Maintaining accurate records of activities performed, ensuring issues or delays are escalated in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience:
Functional / Technical Competencies:
• Sound basic IT skills such as Word and Excel.
• Ideally some experience of user access set-up, amendment and deletion
Education / Qualifications:
• Ideal for someone with an A level education, ideally with some IT education qualifications, and keen to develop a career in IT and specifically IT Security
• Able to learn new activities quickly
• Good communication skills
• The ability to handle a large workloads and sometimes tight deadlines
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.