Analytics / Data Scientist - People Analytics Specialist - MA/4391
People analytics is generating a huge amount of enthusiasm and focus in the corporate environment. The role would be responsible for developing statistical models using multiple information sets across all stages of the employee lifecycle including Talent, Learning, Resourcing and Engagement amongst others and linking in external and benchmarking information. The role will also look at networks, collaboration and engagement across the group and link in business information to drive action.
The emphasis of the role will be on innovating and expanding the orgainsations People analytics offering to embed fact based decision making and drive business focused insight.
People Analytics & Insight operates within Global HR Services and has become a highly visible organization, having undergone a journey to become the single source of people information. More recently People Analytics & Insight has been driving deep dive and statistical analysis to support the People decisions and processes. This role is critical to increasing the sophistication of our analytics in line with business demand.
Innovate and build on the in flight work to deliver People Analytics
Develop sustainable models and algorithms in response to business problems and package them to be used on a repeatable basis by our customers
To be accountable for for business driven analytics output (Visualisations, statistics and presentations) to the HR community ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
To understand People Analytics & Insight reporting team standards, e.g. report development processes, reporting catalogue, metric definitions, training materials, etc., and to work within these standards to ensure consistent and high quality delivery of outputs
Essential Qualifications and Criteria
• Statistical, computer science or data science background
• Working with large data sets in service of analytic insights to solve business problems
• Proven ability to analyse data and provide clear visualisation and recommendations
• Experience in balancing quantitative and qualitative analytics
• Previous experience delivering insight gained in a global organisation
• Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and show the level of motivation required to work proactively
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Ability to find innovative solutions to meet business requirements
• Ability to interpret and communicate complex findings in a simple a concise manner
• Knowledge of R, SPSS or other statistical package
Desirable Qualifications and Criteria
• Experience delivering People Analytics
• Power BI
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.