Business Analyst (Business Applications , Transformation Programme, Agile / Devops) - MA/4378
Strong project management skills (managing plans, large datasets, status updates, action logs)
- Ability to identify risks and escalate where appropriate
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Experience running meetings with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent personal organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communicator, including both written and verbal skills
- Proactive mind-set and independent thinker
- Problem solver and a quick learner
- Ability to drive actions through to outcomes
- Change management experience
Experience working on Agile/DevOps projects
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.