Graph Database Developer (Graph Approach / Concepts & Algorithms)
• Data Modeling - Using best practices to optimize data models iteratively and analyzing data access patterns and queries
• Data Integration, Transformation and Data Cleansing – Set-up connectivity to offload data into Neo4j. working with unstructured data, creating data cleansing/transformation code/scripts. Integration other tools (Azure Search/ ElasticSearch) /languages (Java, Python) if required
• Data Loading - ETL
• Production System Setup - Optimize setup and configuration to ensure performance needs to be satisfied
• Train BP teams on Neo4j & Cypher best practises and operating the environment.
• Data Visualisation – Using Neo4j Bloom and creating a presentation
Understanding Graph Concepts and Algorithms
Efficient on working with Graph databases
Ability to use Neo4j & Cypher
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.