SalesForce Architect, 6 months, Sunbury, Middlesex - MA/4350
The company is embarking on a significant agenda related to SalesForce and we are keen for highly skilled, enthusiastic people to be part of the team. All Senior SalesForce Delivery / Platform Architects roles in the company will be the leaders and set the example as part of a wider knowledge sharing community which is a key part of the exciting opportunity. We are at the forefront of some of the most innovative SalesForce enterprise implementations currently occurring.
The role is for someone who is a leader in designing and architecting solutions. You will need to set the standards and show leadership in executing technical, analytical and configuration tasks for all to follow. Knowledge in enterprise code versioning, automated build and deployment processes, with appreciation of “Just In Time” architecture in the context of Agile ways of working. Awarness of the SalesForce roadmap for features / delivery technology and how this would fit within the broader organisation is a key skill required.
This role is part of an Agile organisation which has been practicing Agile via Scrum and Kanban for the last seven years, using geographically dispersed teams. The role will include being flexible to enable success of business outcomes across documentation, planning, testing, development, analysis and technical design and deployment.
Senior SalesForce Delivery and Platform Architect responsibilities include:
- Within the community of senior staff establish and maintain the overall architecture and solution to guide the design of the business applications and the implementation of Salesforce
- Identify enterprise development initiatives, advising of opportunities to develop enabling technologies within the context of existing products / projects or potential business value
- Provide continuous guidance, best practice and consultancy to people using SalesForce
- Perform critical evaluation and selection of the technology to ensure solutions are deployable at scale with required performance and security
- Provide technical input performing architectural reviews as required
- Identify and assist in the development of alternatives where solutions proposed involve unacceptable technical risk or introduce or perpetuate non-strategic technology
- Identify new technologies likely to be valuable via research and analysis that provide improvements to the architecture framework and ways of working
- Facilitate high quality communications for interactions between product teams, including Solution Architecture, Digital Security, and Global Operations
- Continuous work with multiple teams deploying Products.
- Technical leadership, responsible for working with business analysts, developers and stakeholders to implement, integrate and maintain the SalesForce
- Document technical requirements, architecture, and design of deployment and integration of Products on the Customer Org solution.
- This role does include the need to perform coding and development activities
- This role does include the need to perform system testing and user acceptance testing
- Work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts and other Developers to support implementation of the business requirements for the delivery of MVPs/Scale in relation to the Salesforce Customer Org.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.