Global Operations Manager (Web Based Services) 9 months, Berkshire
The core digital product is a two-sided marketplace where our client connect small businesses (Workshops) looking for consumers with auto repair needs via a single scalable online platform. The organisations platform will be vertically integrated and spans the entire lifecycle from consumer acquisition to return of a serviced or repaired vehicle.
• Define the operational model for the Platform and associated processes
• Establish a global support function co-ordinated across multiple 3rd parties
• Ensure the Platform service is operating against agreed KPIs
• Ensure support is delivering a personal and engaging, best in class user experience
• Where necessary liaise with our 3rd party suppliers for issue resolution
• Constantly seek additional knowledge, anticipate user needs and find solutions to any challenges that arise
• Work closely with Product Management on understanding ways to improve the product and to drive product excellence
• Previous experience in an operations role for a web based service
• Strong analytical skills, capable of analysing complex technical information to identify patterns, trends, linkage and priority
• Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to translate complex concepts into easily understood principals
• Previous experience leading and mentoring teams
• Previous experience working with Senior Management teams
• Strong project and people management skills
Experience of managing outsourced services and vendors
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.