QA Lead (UAT Lead, Jira), 3 months, Pangbourne - MA/4320
Responsibilities will include:
• Leadership of the UAT process within the Digital Accelerator team
• Create the test plan, ensuring that the business requirements, technical and functional specifications are accurately reflected in the test cases and test scripts
• Manage the UAT cycle from within the project team, ensuring that there is an aligned and agreed approach across the organisation and 3rd party technical suppliers
• Ensure that the agreed test case coverage for UAT is carried out within the agreed project timelines
• Raise defects in JIRA, so that UAT defects are raised in an accurate manner and that they are clear to understand and reproduce with appropriate steps and images incorporated as appropriate
• Organise UAT triage calls with organisation and 3rd party suppliers, ensuring that agreed actions are followed up in a timely fashion
• Be the primary UAT hands-on tester, coaching other project team members in their testing contribution
• Ensure that agreed test devices are used and maintained according to the agreed test approach for mobile devices, operating systems, browsers, etc.
• Lead and motivate a cross-functional team of SME’s, across multiple timezones, to perform quality testing of functionality in a coordinated manner
• Focus on priorities, demonstrating rigor and brilliant execution
• Defend interests with peers and 3rd Parties, especially in challenging situations
• Demonstrate deep personal accountability for great performance
• Demonstrate a logical, methodical and structured approach to testing
• Build and maintain trust with others across a range of situations
• Build effective ways of working across all parties
Define an all-encompassing Test Strategy & Approach that meets the needs of the Project
Coordinate integration testing between all parties and platforms
Successfully lead the UAT Test Team through a robust, well designed and planned UAT Test Cycle within set timelines and budget.
Managing the Test Backlog and Fixes through the defined tools and methodologies (e.g. Jira, etc.) to completion
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.