Workday Transition Consultant, Time and Absence Integrations, 6 months initially, Middlesex
This role reports directly to the Global Portfolio Manager, Payroll and Time and has the responsibility for driving the respective areas of work in relationship to the Workday Transformation project.
Overview and Challenges
The Workday GPO Transition Consultant for Time and Absence Solutions will play a key role as part of the Workday Transformation project. This person will be responsible for defining the global requirements for time and absence to support the Workday configuration, reviewing localization requests against the global footprint and managing the integrations between the global time solution, Kronos, Payroll Vendors and the Workday tool.
For deployed time solutions, this role will work with the Workday integration team to give assurance that the appropriate data is passed between systems and that ultimately payroll still receives the same data they get today to pay people correctly. This role will also be responsible for the oversite and management of integrated testing between all the systems.
Experience you will have:
• Deep functional expertise in HR and Time (payroll preferred)
• Experience with Integration of time systems with Workday
• Knowledge of batch file technology and interface processing a plus
• 5 years or more experience in HR and Time systems with preferential emphasis on our Global Time Vendor solutions and Workday or similar ERP / Time solutions
• Experience in working with Vendors and file transmissions to support the outsourced process
• Strong understanding of HR, Payroll, Time and business operations
• Experienced in working with global stakeholders and team members
• Proven success in managing Deployment Projects in multiple countries with multiple vendors
• Proven experience in managing small to large and complex level projects with multiple work streams running concurrently
• Ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision
• Ability to work in pressurized environment with tight deadlines
• Ability to work at strategic and tactical / operational levels
Ability to work non-standard business hours to work with global team members and within deployment timelines
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.