CASS Project Manager – Audit & compliance, wealth management.
Summary of the role:
Reporting too, and supporting a senior member CASS oversight team, responsible for ensuring the CASS compliance of all project deliveries.
Oversight representative on key CASS specific project deliverables.
• Advise business areas and change management regarding the interpretation and application of CASS requirements.
• Reviewing/analysing project documentation to ensure project decisions & outcomes are CASS compliant.
• Collaborate effectively with project teams to ensure project deliverables remain on track and aligned with business goals.
• Define, source & review outputs from project deliveries.
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders within Operations, Projects, Risk and Senior Management /Executive
• Audit & Compliance facilitation
• Conduct incident and breach reviews and ensure corrective action is taken to ensure
processes and controls are CASS compliant rules.
• Perform thematic reviews and sampling across the CASS-impacted products and business units including those outsourced to Syntel To Policy and Standards documentation
• Display insight, discretion and good judgment in making decisions and highlighting problems to management.
Skills and knowledge
• Exhibit a core understanding of the Client Asset Sourcebook.
• Project management disciplines and experience of managing change.
• Funds Platforms and CASS reconciliations.
• Enterprise architect (EA).
• Collective investment scheme operations, including OEICs, ISAs, Unit Trusts and Self Investment Personal Pensions (SIPPs).
• Working with, indentifying or cataloging controls and Risks.
• Excellent MI and report writing skills.
• Awareness and correct assessment of risk and exposure issues
• Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Project, Visio, PowerPoint
• Requirement Elicitation.
• Analyse operational processes and identify weaknesses and required remediation actions.
• Work under time pressure and provide high quality reports to senior management.
• Manage time and prioritise tasks to meet timescales
• Deliver clear and concise written or verbal reports.
• Adapt personal style and approach to suit the needs of the audience.
• Cooperate with business areas to ensure outcomes are constructive and positive.
• Using logical arguments, and strong analysis of desired outcomes, challenge peers and Directors.
• Demonstrate the capability for making timely decisions and recommendations
• Display a broad range of interpersonal and professional skills
• Respond positively to rapidly changing priorities and business needs and add value in several areas
• Act as a team player, providing cross-coverage of other functions in the area when needed
• Excellent verbal and written skills – to both internal and external clients
• Attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Work under pressure and manage own time based on the business needs.
• Multi-task and work in a team environment.
• Work with both business users and technology teams in other locations remotely
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.