Tableau / Data Analyst, 2 months initially, Sunbury, Middlesex
Key elements of the role include
• Engaging stakeholders in business requirement definition including KPI definitions, task automation (e.g. financial forecast) and front-end visualisations
• Developing data visualisation through Tableau front end reporting, (actual and forwards looking) including
• Data model definition to ensure joins and blends between data sources are accurate and performant
• Developing and maintains daily and weekly delivery plan to ensure progress against sprint and wave plan is monitored and feasible
• Working closely with IT&S and business stakeholders
• Experienced Tableau report developer (10.2+), SAP BW experience preferred but not essential
• Degree or equivalent, Finance qualification preferred
• Effective training and communication skills and able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.