Senior Technical Product Manager (UX, Agile or Scrum) Oil & Gas, 6 months, Reading, Berkshire
This includes all procurement and management of relevant third party software to integrate to the platform and then the development of this platform into our smart maintenance eco-system. Digital Accelerator is the innovation and business development team, Clients lubricants division that creates new businesses beyond its lubricant heritage. One of these businesses is Carama a hybrid solution bringing consumers to trusted convenient garages which will become the start of an industry defining smart maintenance product for (initially cars).
The role will report to the General Manager. Core digital product is a two sided marketplace where we connect small businesses (Workshops) looking for consumers with auto repair needs via a single scalable online platform. Our platform will be vertically integrated and spans the entire lifecycle from consumer acquisition to return of a serviced or repaired vehicle. This will develop and expand and challenge even the most experienced Product Manager.
This is a role that brings together UX (user experience), technology and business and this will be a greater emphasis on the technical side than some roles but by being involved at the start of this journey the role for career development and expansion is massive.
• At least 7 years PM experience in a commercially driven position with a technical rather than marketing background.
• Ability to create businesses, with best in class UX to solve consumer frustrations
• Ideally Product Managed of a dual audience product such as AirBnB or similar.
• Passionate about making a difference, driven, focused and results orientated
• Strong analytical and insights to problem solve and convert into successful plans and solutions
• Strong Product Roadmap management skills.
• Experience managing a Global product
• Detail orientated/PM skills – “completer/finisher”
• Deal with ambiguity and an entrepreneurial 'lean start-up' mentality yet also manage a
• Strong stakeholder management skills as many will look to you for ownership but also to educate and influence. Patience and influencing skills will be imperative.
• Excellence in new product development and delivery
• Knowledge of Agile, Scrum and Product Management MoSCoW or equivalent.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.