Business Development Manager - M5/1020
My client is amongst one of the fastest-growing hotel business in the world. They were founded over 5 years ago, and are now the trusted partner to over 10,000 hotels in Asia and operates over 400,000 rooms.
The business began in India, where it is now the market leader, and has rapidly expanded to China, UAE, Malaysia, Indonesia and Nepal. With Investors including SoftBank, Sequoia and LightSpeed, the company is now focused on establishing itself in London and the UK.
What you will bring to the table
• Covering you Region you will build supply by feet on street - meeting Hotel owners, liaising with Management Companies, Real estate agencies & builders.
• Understanding the hotel & Owner profile and basis the location, pitching commercials to the owner accordingly and signing the partnership contract.
• Responsible for P&L driven decisions for the assigned area
• Identifying and finalizing new properties, and for maintaining relationship with all stakeholders to run these properties profitably
• Responsible for end-to-end business development of the assigned area; includes planning and building short-term and long-term supply
• Cross-functional approach through coordination with multiple teams in Inter and Intra geographies
• Creating a balance in inventory growth and demand to ensure optimization
• Proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
• Relevant experience in sales and business development role
• Prior experience in managing cross-functional teams
• Experience in early-stage startup environments would be an advantage
• Focused and possess sales mindset
• P&L focused - can run the Cluster / City like a full-fledged business and grow it exponentially
• Fluent communication and ability to manage situations on the ground
• Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivation driven
• Demonstrates high ethical values
If you are looking to work for a high-growth, disruptive and technology-led business that is looking to transform the hospitality industry then this is the company and opportunity for you. As you need to be a self-starter, who is ambitious, commercial, and collaborative – someone who constantly strives for improvement, and always looks for growth.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.