Software Engineer - M5/1007
Looking for a few Software Engineer across all seniority, who wants to join a leading cyber team within an evolving and dynamic organisation for various projects.
Due to the success of a number of strategic based programmes, my client are growing their Software Development team with creative and ambitious Software Engineers. So are looking for individuals with a primary focus on Java, whose experience will cover different technologies within an Agile environment.
As an organisation, they demand constant innovation, and have immediate opportunities for expert lead software engineers to design, develop and maintain a suite of applications.
How you will make a difference
You will be asked to support or lead the teams in Scrum/Agile development, Software Design, Requirements Analysis, conducting research & development on new software technologies and supporting the pursuit of new business.
There may be occasional requirements to work outside of standard office hours, either actively or on call, however notice will be given when this is the case.
• Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software
• Has experience of designing and developing innovative software solution
• Has experience in Java and the use of object oriented design
• Experience of a broad range of technologies on the Java stack
• Working knowledge of Scrum & other Agile methodologies, e.g. Confluence, Jira & Wiki’s
• Exposure to DevOps approaches and associated tools, e.g. Bamboo, BitBucket, Stash & Jenkins
• Experience with open source products, e.g. Apache Foundation products
• Experience across different programming languages, e.g. Java EE, Python, C++
• Experience with leading a team (for Lead role)
• Current UK Government clearance
• Experience of UK Government working practices
• Knowledge and experience with Nifi
• Technical exposure of Messaging Technologies
• Linux operating systems, e.g. Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server or CentOS
• Working experience across some of the following frameworks, e.g. EJB, JSF, Spring, JUnit, EasyMock
My client is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber, C4ISR, strike, and logistics and modernisation to customers worldwide. In Europe, they are among the leading defence and security suppliers with 2,500 employees and long-established businesses in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Netherlands.
They are involved in a range of future game-changing programmes. Whether this is as a partner in the F-35 Lightning II providing the aircraft with its situational awareness and communications, as a specialist in cyber and intelligence datasets, as the pre-eminent provider of High Altitude Long Endurance unmanned aircraft, or as the ‘go to’ provider for open system architectures for battlespace networks, communications, and command and control, our reputation as an innovator is unparalleled.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.