Umbraco Developer - C# .NET/ASP.NET - MVC & Web API/SQL – M5/1001
Successful Umbraco Developer will need 5 years C# .NET / ASP.NET development experience with involvement in MVC & Web API/SQL.
Ideally looking for am Umbraco Developer who can hit that ground running having worked with the know how to manage a project from start to finish.
This job will suit a self-starter who wants to work in a busy environment with no BS. “We don’t do politics or grandstanding. We have a good time, take pride in what we do, and have happy clients and engaged readers.” Plenty of opportunity to develop the role. The sites will be continuously under review for improvement. The company are offering ongoing training and will support your attendance to developer community events. Offering work from home flexibility for major deployments.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years C# .NET development/ ASP.NET development experience - coupled with a good understanding of MVC & Web API/SQL.
- Preferred Umbraco certified enthusiast (any level)
- End to end Umbraco/CMS project delivery experience.
- Experience with other Content Management Systems particularly WordPress.
- A strong eye for content with some experience in design, capable of executing ongoing improvements as well as new functionality that is conducive to the strategic direction of the business (for day to day).
- Working in Agile environments, strong understanding of Agile processes HTML/CSS (for dev sprints and new iterations of the site).
- Experience in creating design mock-ups advantageous.
Based in Central London. With a great transport link across all Train lines and a number of prestigious restaurants and shops within a close proximity of the office. Offering an enjoyable work balance.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.