360 skills (website design, digital/SEO marketing, event organisation, technical using Pardot software & lastly but very important content & creative skills using perhaps photoshop. illustrator and/or indesign software)
We are looking for a driven Marketing Executive with an analytical approach and audience-first mindset to lead the content output strategy for the company and inbound lead generation.
Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, lead generation, understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilise data in formulating a campaign strategy.
Director level opportunity within the Company, if the Marketing Manager excels and self manages over a 12-18 month period.
Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as at least 5 years’ experience of marketing and content in corporate communications with proven content writing and illustrative skills.
• Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
• Driving traffic and engagement that translates to Marketing Qualified Leads and brand promotion.
• Managing a content marketing budget.
• Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
• Managing and producing written content, working with graphics and data analysis.
• Implementing SEO best practices.
• Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
• Assisting in the organisation of outbound Exhibitions and Events.
• 2:1 Bachelor's degree in English Literature or Marketing / related field, alternatively if a candidate can produce written marketing material they have worked on we are willing to consider.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a content marketing role - essential.
• Data-driven and highly analytical.
• Proficient in photoshop and excellent editing skills.
• Proficiency with Google Analytics.
• Proficiency with social media analytics.
• Experience in dealing with Pardot & Salesforce/Hubspot Marketing Software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
Competitive salary with attractive benefits.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.