Software Support Analyst, Cloud and AWS focused Engineering Assistant – JY/5163 B
A Software Support Analyst is needed to join our well established client in the beautiful offices of Oxford. The Software Support Analyst will get the opportunity to work with AWS as well as other cloud hosted tools on global projects. As well as working in a team of amazing technologists, the Software Support Analyst will also get the chance to work in a company that really values their staff and allows them to grow in their careers. This AWS focused role leaves you with endless possibilities in terms of career development as you become a specialist in one of the most “in demand” skills in technology – Cloud and AWS.
Essentially, this Software Development Support role is supporting various development teams within a large technology company. You will help the Software Developers be as efficient as possible and take some of the work off their hands where possible.
The Software Support Analyst may have some of the following skills that would attract the hiring manager.
• Experience of providing technical support in some capacity, ideally to technical teams
• Experience with AWS or similar cloud product, setting up accounts etc.
• Experience with Vendor Management and working alongside them
• Experience with scripting languages – maybe Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, Java
• Good knowledge of monitoring tools and technologies
• Commercial Experience with Cloud technologies
• Good knowledge of Infrastructure services (Cloud and on premise)
• Knowledge and use of application and infrastructure monitoring
• Good knowledge of Operating systems (Linux, or Wintel)
• Proficiency with JIRA, Confluence, MS-Office
• Knowledge of tools configuration
This role would be ideal for a Support Analyst or Systems Engineer who wants to update their skillset and be a part of a constantly growing company who offer their staff annual reviews, bonuses, childcare vouchers and much more. They also allow you to spend 10% of your time learning and developing your skills.
This role is based in the beautiful offices of Oxford and would be commutable from Aylesbury, Abingdon, Didcot, Bicester, Banbury, Burford, Eynsham, Witney, Carterton, Gloucester, Swindon. Even Milton Keynes, Northampton, Coventry, Newbury, Basingstoke or similar is okay to commute from.
Software Support Analyst, Cloud and AWS focused Engineering Assistant
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.