Application Support Analyst, Tools Systems Engineer, Software Development Support - JY/5163 A
An Application Support Analyst or a Software Development Tools Engineer is required to support a large amount of Software Engineers, Test Analysts, DevOps and Web Developers in getting the most out of the tools that they use. The Application Support Analyst / Software Tools Specialist will be providing support, documentation and assistance on tools such as Jira, Confluence, Github, Jenkins and setting up accounts on AWS etc. This Applications Support role is highly varied, has global exposure and is ideal for someone looking to pick up new skills across the SDLC.
The Application Support Analyst may have
• Experience supporting Development teams as a Support Developer or Engineer, a Support Analyst or Systems Administrator. They may even come from a Testing background.
• Knowledge of application and infrastructure monitoring tooling and integrations
• A Good understanding of Cloud and on premise
• Good knowledge of Operating systems either Linux, or Wintel
The Application Support Analyst may also have:
• Knowledge of monitoring tools
• Knowledge of aggregation techniques
• Experience of Python, Ruby, Bash, Powershell
• Knowledge of GitLab, Git, TFS or anything similar
This is a varied role and could lead to a lot of options moving forward, including a more senior position within this team, a move across to more coding based roles, into DevOps or Cloud Engineer type roles or into a Scrum Master or similar.
This role is based in the beautiful offices of Oxford and would be commutable from Aylesbury, Abingdon, Didcot, Bicester, Banbury, Burford, Eynsham, Witney, Carterton, Gloucester, Swindon. Even Milton Keynes, Northampton, Coventry, Newbury, Basingstoke or similar is okay to commute from.
Application Support Analyst, Tools Systems Engineer, Software Development Support
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.