IT Trainer – Contract – Inner London - £400 per day - JY/4706
• Carrying out training needs analyses, defining the skill sets needed to perform different roles
• Carrying out performance assessments to determine the skills gaps between current and desirable learner skill levels
• Designing training programmes appropriate to the skills needed, to include formal and informal development activities as appropriate
• Designing course materials and other documents such as hand-outs, manuals and exercises
• Liaising where appropriate with external course providers, employers and examining bodies to fulfil the skills needs of the department
• Maintaining records of learner development and resource allocation.
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
This department is introducing a new purchase to pay system and requires someone to lead in the:
• Preparation of training materials both for online and in classroom training
• Devising communications to support the training roll out
• Delivery of classroom training
• Follow up post go live activities
Key Skills and Experience:
• Experience of P2P systems;
• Experience of contract information systems;
• Experience of preparation and delivery of training;
• Experience of change management and working in a changing environment, (no value)
• Experience of preparation of on-line video guides.
• Experience of Integra financial system and of finance systems.
• Knowledge of government procurement.
• Preparation of on-line video guides.
• Good communicator with strong presentation skills and good drafting skills.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.