Project Manager – JO/1224
2 X Project Manager required to work on a 6 month contract for a market leading global FinTech organisation with over $9 billion in market capitalization based in London and New York.
Project Manager Institutional Lending + Project Manager Derivatives
IBOR Transition Program!
Role & Responsibilities:
• Provide project management leadership to select workstream(s) within the overall program:
• Prepare agenda in consultation with Global Program Manager and key members on working group
• Lead and facilitate discussion by leveraging knowledge gathered from other working groups, as necessary
• Track progress towards goals and budget, identify dependencies, escalate issues (esp. resourcing of working group with appropriate skill-set), and provide reporting towards centralized program management
• Engage with other workstreams to escalate dependencies and identify constraints
• Prepare ad hoc and regular reports for internal and stakeholders beyond specific workstreams
• Gather inventories of systems, processes, models (as directed by other business unit / functional areas)
• Develop new product capability develop roadmaps (as directed by other business unit / functional areas)
• Provide assistance to business units and functional areas in business requirements definition process
Knowledge of institutional lending product operations (product types such as Commercial Real Estate Loans, Warehouse Loans, etc., loan booking, loan lifecycle management, loan trading / loan syndication etc.) Key – Functional/Product Knowledge.
(Knowledge of fixed income derivative operations (product types, trade booking, trade lifecycle management, Clearinghouse relationship etc.) key is functional / product knowledge.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.