Data Warehouse Architect (Cloud, ETL, BI Tools)
Why join this Tech Financial Services organisation:
Our client is the UK market leader SaaS provider of technology to financial advice firms. Their mission is to empower the financial advice profession to be more efficient and effective through innovative and open architecture technology, widening the reach of advice to ensure more people have access to these services. What drives our client to success is their transparent, open, collaborative, customer focused culture that encourages people to contribute and be part of our success
• Architect, design and document a modern data pipeline, data warehouse and BI solution using and integrating best of breed technologies.
• Build and lead a team of data engineers.
• Source and evaluate 3rd party technologies against requirements.
• Ensure that best practices are used across solutions.
• Evangelise our architectural vision to team members and senior stakeholders
• Keep stakeholders engaged and up to date on progress.
Skills you will have:
Experience in designing, building and operating data warehouses in the cloud.
• Experience in using public cloud technologies such as AWS S3, AWS DMS, AWS Redshift, Snowflake, Snowpipe, AWS RDS. We use AWS so it is preferable but would consider similar experience in other cloud platforms.
• Experience in using ETL tools such AWS Glue, Matillion, Apache Spark or similar.
• Good experience with RDMS solutions, preferably Microsoft SqlServer.
• Experienced coder and comfortable writing and maintaining code artefacts.
• Experience with using and integrating BI tools such as Looker, Qlik, Power BI, Tableau etc.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.