Mobile Application Developer/Android Developer
Experience and skills Required!
Experience in writing code or doing other technical / analytical / configuration tasks.
Responsibilities include: -
• Designing, developing and supporting application solutions (assisting in production issue resolution); Compliance with defined code and documentation standards, including peer review of code and documentation of code changes;
• Re-engineering highly complex program components including code generation;
• Integrating software packages residing on multiple platforms;
• Understand / review functional specifications and translate into program specifications;
• Define / review technical specifications;
• Participation in decisions regarding the integration of software packages and programs;
• Performing testing activities;
• Translation of business requirements into program specifications and writing code from the functional description.
- Languages:: Objective C, Swift, Android, SAPUI5, Xamarin, node.js, cordova
- Tools to know: ServiceNow, Azure Devops, agile, Kanban board
- Happy and willing to learn more languages
- Happy to be involved in support existing app and building enhancements for them
- Optional knowledge:
o Microsoft Intune and SDK
o VMware and SDK
o SAP Cloud platform
o Flutter SDK, Dart language
o Pipeline and automation
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.