Business Analyst/ Data/Sap/Master Data!! - JO/1210
Deep experience in the relevant Functional area is required
Responsibilities include: -
Support the creation and maintenance of a business case;
• Work with project SME to ensure business requirements are verified and complete and adequate business resource is engaged throughout the project;
• Gather the functional requirement for application development /enhancement etc.;
• Carry out business process mapping, business process reengineering and business process analysis wherever needed;
• Work with analysts and contribute to finalizing the functional requirements;
• Responsible for ensuring the right level of functional knowledge in the technical team;
• Review UAT scenarios and training materials;
• Review of testing approach and materials to ensure business requirements are met;
• Assist in Third Line Support of production issue resolution as it pertains to business processes;
• Audit business blueprint/ design documents for configuration readiness.
"Technical business analyst (business facing requirement gathering with technical interpretation)
Background in data, reporting, and analytics
Ability to drive discussions around insight purpose and value
Knowledge of SAP, MDG, Vendor, and Customer
Knowledge of master data management"
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.