DevOps Engineer/CD/CI!!! - JO/1200
You will be joining one of the UK’s fastest growing SaaS companies. Your future team will include industry experts, working with some of the best technology available. Our client provide business management systems to financial advisers and wealth managers in the UK.
Our client is innovative, they understand the adviser’s business, and are relentless in delivering clever technology that makes the financial adviser’s life easier, so reducing costs and increasing business opportunities.
With financial strength of £14 million turnover, year on year growth and a friendly team – it’s a great place to grow your career
What you need to know:
Working knowledge of Kubernetes and Containerisation (docker is preferred).
• Proven experience of AWS technologies.
• Working knowledge with HashiCorp products (Consul, Vault, Terraform).
• Working knowledge of at least one infrastructure automation tool – Terraform (preferred), but Cloudformation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Saltstack fine as well.
• Experience configuring and operating a load balancer or webserver running Nginx, Fabio or HA Proxy.
• Experience configuring Jenkins server/agent cluster and Jenkins pipeline DSL.
• PowerShell, Bash, Python and Groovy scripting experience.
• Basic relational database knowledge – SQL server, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
• Sound networking knowledge.
• Experience working with package managers e.g. Nuget, Pip, Chocolatey, Docker, Yum.
• Experience with monitoring and logging tools e.g. Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK.
• Comfortable using GIT bash.
• Some development or coding background.
Who we’re looking for:
• Experienced Devops Engineer with extensive automation experience and a clear understanding of CI/CD and key DevOps practices and tooling.
• People with a proven track record of automation, design and monitoring CI/CD pipelines as well as production environments.
• Someone who is comfortable working at a high level of abstraction, yet able to work at a detailed technical level.
• Degree level education in computer science or related discipline; or more than 5 years' experience in an IT infrastructure role.
Desirable training and knowledge
• Linux qualifications
• AWS qualifications
• Windows qualifications
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.