Business Systems Analyst Charles River/CRD - JO/1196
Charles River business Systems Analyst required to work on a 6 month contract in the City of London for a global Investment bank!!!
The role is to become the primary contact for support queries within the IMS team This, during the completion of Newton’s system upgrade project. The role will involve working with existing of IMS to ensure support levels to Front Office, Dealing and Operational teams are maintained during the project. The role will involve a level of system analysis and testing of BAU system changes.
The individual will need to be able to demonstrate previous experience of providing Charles River support, with preference for experience in working with Front Office users. The role will also include support of all IMS activities, including some support of project initiatives.
• Experience in supporting users of Charles River across the investment process
• Previous experience supporting users of Blotters and Manager Workbench
• Ability to produce clear written documentation and communications to a variety of audiences
• Understanding of investment process and different asset classes
• Experience in developing and executing test plans
• Experience in configuration of FIX connections
• Experience in support the use of EMS platforms
• Understanding of Charles River Compliance Rule coding functionality
• Ability to create basic SQL queries to analyse data
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.