Technical Architect /Software Engineer / Architect/Identity and Access Management! - JO/1182
• Deliver documentation which explain standard patterns for integration with Identity services
• Develop example, reusable working code which shows other developers how to integrate with identity services
• Provide hands on, code level help to other teams who want to integrate to identity services.
Essential experience and job requirements
• This role will require good collaboration skills able to work with multiple disparate teams across the world
• Must be an experienced software engineer in identity services and standards like Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, OpenID, Oauth, etc
• Broad experience and understanding of identity and access management challenges and solutions
• Must be a self-starter with the ability and drive to own and deliver a work package with minimal guidance and support.
Relevant developer certifications
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.