Data Analyst – Excel – Data Analysis - JO/1122
The analyst will help support the project team with tasks such as:
• Excellent Excel skills essential (expert in formulas and macros)
• Strong data manipulation skills with the ability to spot trends and differences in the data
• Organised and methodical approach to work
• Rigorous attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Planning and prioritisation skills with a sense of urgency
• Experience of working with HR confidential data and a strong upholder of data privacy compliance
• Ability to work globally, collaborating and co-ordinating with business stakeholders located across multiple time zones
• Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and show the level of motivation to work within a challenging and time pressurised environment
• Ability to work within a level of ambiguity
• Strong communicator
• Self-starter with bias for delivery
• Flexibility and adaptability - able to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Experience working for a large global organization
• Desirable: Powerpoint, Power BI, Microsoft Teams
• Desirable: Experience in working within a generalist HR environment
This is an initial 4 month contract.
Please call a member of the resource team on 020 8463 0555
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.