Infrastructure Support Analyst – Life & Pensions, Wealth Management, Wealth/WRAP Platform - JO/1086
An exciting opportunity presents itself for an experienced Application/ Infrastructure Support Analyst to join the client’s dynamic EMEA Managed Services Team in our London office.
The successful candidate will be required to provide technical services to the client’s managed services environment for multiple clients, customer support and client projects through in depth knowledge of the server administration (Linux/Windows), network infrastructure administration and must be willingness to carry out on-call/out of hours work to support client requirements.
Why Work for the client?
You will be joining one of the UK’s fastest growing household names in the FinTech industry. Not only will you be joining an extremely exciting company this is also backed up with excellent salaries and one of the best benefit packages and a fantastic group pensions scheme!
Successful candidates will experience a rewarding, exciting and diverse environment, where the client dependencies on its software and services are both varied and demanding.
Skills and Experience Required by the Infrastructure Support Analyst
Candidates must possess the following essential criteria:
• Proven experience managing, troubleshooting and upgrading end user (customer facing) enterprise applications, both in development and production.
• Proven experience with deploying and managing Java Application Servers such as JBoss, Tomcat or Glassfish.
• Proven experience managing Linux and Windows based servers.
• Experience in network administration and understanding of different network zones and security.
• Experience of configuration/release management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible.
• Experience across any / all the following: cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, V-Cloud) and associated API / CLI
• Good knowledge of SQL.
• Unix Shell Scripting skills.
• Experience of active directory administration.
• Knowledge of Citrix server or Microsoft RDS administration.
• Experience of software installation.
• Experience with service and performance monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios, Zenoss, BMC Patrol)
• Understanding of server and application health, including running daily checks.
• Experience in writing technical documentation.
• Superior listening, oral and written communication skills
• Strong technical and analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate ideas, solutions and problems with others
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to learn and understand new concepts.
• Logical and analytical problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Experience working closely with developers to troubleshoot complex code issues.
Additionally, experience in the following would be highly desirable:
• Knowledge of appliance or software based network load balancing
• Experience with Windows Powershell scripting
• Understanding of relational database management systems.
• Knowledge of or qualifications in ITIL.
• Understanding of Network protocols particularly TCP/IP
• Exposure to wide area networks.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.