Data Business Analyst
• Responsible for planning and documenting the image and metadata extraction process.
• Responsible for designing, documenting and building the staging area database structure to accommodate images and metadata.
• Responsible for documenting the extraction and loading of the images and metadata files to a staging area database.
• Assist and support core data migration tasks.
• Assist with the documenting and designing the historic data solution in relation to images and metadata.
• Responsible for documenting, mapping and design of the image data migration.
• Responsible for oversight of the testing of the image and metadata migration.
• Responsible for the reconciliation of the historic data migration
• Responsible for the reconciliation of the image and metadata migration.
• Assist with the high-level planning and migration loads with the preferred supplier.
• Assist with managing the internal business expectations and concerns around TA change.
• Provide subject matter TA expertise sharing knowledge and experience.
• Work closely with the project team of the new platform Supplier.
• Although this is primarily a data oriented role, as we are a relatively small team, the person will be expected to interact, assist and support all workstreams within the project.
Skills and Experience Required
• Transfer Agency experience is essential
• Experience in image and metadata migration.
• Experience in data landscape analysis and working with large volumes of complex data.
• Demonstrate a thorough technical knowledge of Transfer Agency processes and systems.
• Demonstrate strong business and data analysis skills.
• Ability to understand and learn quickly the business requirements for the TA Platform and to be hands-on with the delivery.
• Detailed understanding of Pooled Unit Trusts, AIFs and Cash Fund structures and the requirements of the TA platform.
• Experience with managing and working with third parties, i.e. system suppliers and outsourced shared services.
• Experience in issue management and resolution, governance and controls.
Please call Tiah@sqcp.com for more information.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.