Business Support Consultant
An exciting opportunity presents itself for an experienced Business Support Consultant to join our dynamic EMEA Retail Wealth Product team.
The successful candidate will be required to understand our client's business, operational, current and future road map activities and how the client fits in with their proposition driving needs gap analysis identifying opportunities for consultancy training and sales.
Candidates must possess the following essential criteria
• tertiary qualifications and/or significant experience in the IT industry or previous experience as a Business Analyst, Trainer or Senior/Manger Operation/Administrator with a Client Administration Company
• industry knowledge in the UK Wealth Management or Pensions area
• experience in the following:
o Client Operations or WRAP administration
o writing a gap analysis
o a sound knowledge of the product as it relates to client's requirements
• superior listening, oral and written communication skills
• logical and analytical problem resolution & solving skills
• ability to communicate ideas, solutions and problems with others
• ability to work in a team environment
• ability to learn and understand new concepts
• analytical approach to problem solving
• logical and analytical problem solving skills
• attention to detail
If you have the relevant skills and experience that meet our current needs, are looking for a challenging role to further develop your career and would like to join the team, then we would love to hear from you.
Successful candidates will experience a rewarding, exciting and diverse environment, where the client dependencies on our software and services are both varied and demanding.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.