GFAS AS/400 Developers. Transfer Agency Systems Migration. - JO/1067
- Designing and developing software in line with technical and functional requirements using test-driven development approach
- Working with Business Analyst to define the requirements and design optimal solution
- Estimating effort required to develop solutions
- As required, providing technical leadership
- Continuous skills improvement, participating in training
- Providing input to corporate initiatives
- Providing support and involvement in resolving client issues
- Ensuring that delivered solutions are fit for purpose and exceed customer expectations for both functional and non-functional requirements
- Applicants are required to have extensive AS/400 development experience gained within the Transfer Agency or Investments industry.
- GFAS development experience will be highly advantageous.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.