CASS Audit PMO, Project Management Office, Project Coordinator. Banking, Custody, Custodian. - DW/3152
The CASS Audit PMO will be required to support on a number of regulation change projects. In addition to CASS audit, the role holder will be involved in MiFID II – coordination, SharePoint management and managing data.
* Assist with preparation of audits; record management and data sanity checks
* Produce various reports, as well as maintain myshare sites
* Risk assessments
* Review / analyse compliance & FCA regulations to ensure compliance
* Assist with reporting and documentation for Operational areas
* Assist the Operations managers with producing procedures, manuals and checking regulations
* Advising on regulatory interpretation to ensure a common and consistent understanding of the regulation across the business
* Ensure the solutions developed to achieve compliance reflect this interpretation accurately
* Advising Operations on the compliance of their business requirements with the regulations
Key skills and experience required:
The ideal candidate will come from a banking and custodial background. They will have strong organisation, regulatory knowledge, audit experience and a solid PMO background
* Experience in audit essential
Proven PMO experience
Working with 5-6 business lines (settlements, Income & Tax, Global Corp, On-boarding to name a few)
Excellent stakeholder engagement internal and external (engagement with external auditors will form part of the role)
Understanding of CASS rules
Working knowledge of SharePoint
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.